- Marketplace Link
Mac, Android, IOS, and console builds are not tested and supported at the moment. Use the plugin on those platforms with your own risk.
- Based on latest marketplace release (V4) of Advanced Locomotion System
- Fully implemented in C++
- Full replication support with low bandwidth usage (Ragdoll replication is in experimental state)
- Plugin structure
- Highly optimized for production
- Mantling and debugging features are implemented as a separate plug-in/plug-out type actor component to reduce total overhead on base character class
- Improved footstep behavior with Niagara particle & decal support.
- Lots of bug fixes additional to marketplace version
Known Issues & Discussion
- See Issues section for list of known issues
- See Discussions section to discuss anything about the plugin, and ask questions. Please do not open an issue for questions.
Setting Up The Plugin
- C++ project is a requirement. BP projects are currently not supported.
- Clone the repository inside your project's Plugins folder, or download the latest release and extract it into your project's Plugins folder.
- Put Config/DefaultInput.ini from the plugin folder inside your project's config folder. If your project already have this .ini file, merge it into yours.
- Regenerate visual studio project files and build your project.
Functions To Override In Blueprints
- There are a few functions you will need to override in blueprints. You will also need to update these functions for every new overlay state you add. These are commented in the C++ code, but are listed here for quick reference as well.
- In your player character blueprint: GetGetUpAnimation & GetRollAnimation
- In the MantleComponent: GetMantleAsset